We’ve all been there; sat in an interview, feeling confident that no one has ever had as good an interview as this. EVER! And then, the interviewer asks…”Do you have any questions?”
Your mind goes blank, you start to panic and you can’t help but feel the interviewers eyes burning a hole in your empty head.
Well, panic no more…
- Where do you see this role progressing over the next few years?
- What is the company’s growth strategy?
- Why did you join the business and what has kept you here?
- What is your exit strategy? (if M.D./owner level)
- How do you set yourself apart from your competition?
- How is the team performing currently?
- What is your top sales person’s background? Why are they good?
- What does a typical deal look like?
- Are you looking to make any acquisitions in the future?
- Do you have any new technology coming out?
- What is your company ethos?
- What is the training/on-boarding process?
- What challenges have you had in the past 12 months?
- What challenges have you got over the next 12 months?
- Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
- How does the commission structure work?
- What are the targets for the role?
- How do your sales guys structure their sale?
- What sales methodologies do you use?
- How do I compare against other candidates?
- Have I shown enough today for you to put me through to the next stage?
If you’re looking for interview advice or your next career in the tech sales sector – please contact me on 0161 438 1930 or email@example.com