|Salary||$130,000 / $260,000 OTE|
Boston tri-state area
A leading global software vendor is doubling it's size in the next 5 years because of unprecedented demand for their unique solution. Their technology fundamentally transforms their client's business operations - saving them incredible amounts of time, money and resources.
With over 500 employees in over 10 international locations there is a tried and true successful platform to build an exciting career on, with great earning potential.
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to run the Boston tri-state area and drive new logo growth across Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
This is a new business hunting role where you'll be working on large value, complex deals with a variety of enterprise organisations down the East Coast. Supported by inside sales and marketing you'll be charged with engaging and closing clients by following a structured sales methodology and approach.
The key features of the role are:
- You will be driving revenue by identifying, prospecting and closing new business.
- Closely partnering with inside sales and marketing teams to form a powerful go-to-market proposition.
- Meeting CxO stakeholders in target organisations to articulate and demonstrate the powerful, transformative capability of the software suite.
- Maintaining your market knowledge to be a subject matter expert, keeping on top of trends and spotting opportunities.
- You will be keeping and reporting your sales pipeline, velocity and forecasts.
What should you bring to the role to make it the greatest success?
- You have an outstanding track record of success selling complex, high value software solutions in the United States.
- You know how to sell on value, not just features and benefits - you are more of a strategist than a show up and throw up.
- You know your numbers and have a brilliant commercial acumen.
- You have deep expertise in a recognised sales methodology (think MEDDIC / Challenger / Value Selling / SPIN).
- You can demonstrate closing deals north of $350,000 in multi-year recurring revenue agreements.
- You have a stable career background and know how to stick out a role.
In this role you'll have support from inside sales and marketing but you also need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved in spotting leads also. You won’t be competing against another exec and you'll get to make the territory your own, whilst inheriting between 50-100 named accounts. The company already have an excellent reputation in their space with a range of case studies and testimonials to leverage.
If this all sounds great so far and you're looking for a new opportunity then be sure to get in touch by responding with your latest resume.