|Salary||A starting salary of $50,000 plus an uncapped commission-based OTE.|
· We are looking for someone to kick-start their career in recruitment.
· Our Talent Consultants manage both technology clients and candidates; prospecting and winning new clients - becoming an extension of their team in order to find the best candidates, managing the process from the first touch to placement and beyond.
· To be successful in this position you have to really love working with people.
· Someone who enjoys developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
· You’ll need to care passionately about your candidate’s experience but also growing your client accounts and building new business.
· First and foremost, we are a technology sales recruitment company.
· We build tech teams all over the world - But we’re so much more than just a recruitment company.
· Headquartered in Manchester, we have grown by 26% in the past year and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
· We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success.
· Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends.
· Don’t believe us, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
What we bring:
· A starting salary of $50,000 plus an uncapped commission-based OTE.
· We don’t cap this and more often than not, rookies that pick up quickly can quickly earn in excess of $60,000-65,000 in their first year.
· Flexible working options.
· Pension contribution.
· Duvet Days.
· Employee Assistance Programme.
· A clear career development plan and robust training programme delivered by our in-house Training Development Manager, Mike.
· Plus company-wide incentives to places like Cancun, Miami, Barbados, Spain, Amsterdam and $$$ towards luxury holidays.
An initial exploratory conversation with our in-house Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Natalie, followed by a face to face interview and short presentation showcasing why you would be a perfect fit for FJ.
Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ such a great place to work:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/finlay-james-associates/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/finlayjamesrec/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/FinlayJamesLtd
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Finlay-James-EI_IE1058162.11,23.htm