Purpose of the Role:
As our Resourcer you will play a central role in the future success of the company. The Chicago Team is growing! Exclusive relationships with key organisations mean numerous vacancies require full-time resourcing. You will be working closely with our VP of Midwest & West Coast, as well as our in house Talent Consultants. Your role will involve sourcing and profiling existing candidates on our database and new candidates from various sources.
We take great pride in the service we offer our candidates and clients. We strive to bring career visions and be a genuine partner to all our customers. You will be expected to uphold our FJ values whilst becoming a valued member of our ambitious, focused and expanding team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Source candidates for the Chicago Team and the rest of the Finlay James Group.
• Utilise the customised CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions.
• To work with the company’s proven internal processes whilst profiling candidates, ensuring that all relevant sections of a candidate’s digital profile are filled in correctly.
• To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts.
• To understand that you are joining a small team in Chicago at an early stage and have the motivation diligence and growth mindset to perform to the best of your ability within the environment provided.
• Drive candidate leads into the Recruitment Consultant team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
• To support the VP of Midwest and West Coast in his daily management of live vacancies whilst providing additional candidates to the wider consultancy team.
• CV preparation and administration.
• Adherence to the internal company policies and legislative requirements at all times e.g. data protection and database guidelines.
• Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the VP of Midwest and West Coast.
Success – how is the role measured?
• 6 candidate pre-registrations per week (minimum) to be passed through to the consultants
• 2 LinkedIn post per day to attract I/B candidates
• Ad hoc projects to assist in developing the Finlay James Inc. brand
Skills – what do you need to do well?
• Communication – written and verbal; listening, questioning and influencing
• Effective organisation and time management
• Personal effectiveness
• Accurate record keeping
Attitude – what mindset do you need?
• Hard working
• Ambitious and determined to achieve targets and objectives
• Growth mindset