This job is no longer available
Account Manager | Martech SaaS | San Francisco
Are you looking to work with a unique product? Are you looking for a great company with an amazing culture and progression opportunities?
If you said yes to any of those questions then there is a good chance you will be interested in this fantastic opportunity! My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager.
- You will help look after the company's enterprise accounts
- You will be comfortable working with data and be able to analyse for clients. Using Excel or tableau software.
- You will be proactive in identifying new opportunities within accounts and helping foresee any issues clients may have
- You will report into the Head of Accounts
- PRE IPO start up in the martech /data space - untapped niche market!
- An intelligent leadership team that spoke at the world economic forum
- Close knit family free! Everyone in the company is big travel and adventure enthusiasts
- Over 200 customers without a proper full-time sales team
- Well known investor of one of the biggest CRM systems out there
- Do you have 4 years’ experience dealing with enterprise accounts?
- Are you savvy with excel? You will need to be scale and create pivot tables.
- Have you got experience working with SaaS or software?
- Are you able to wear different hats and be flexible working in a startup environment?
- Able to commute daily to San Francisco
The Interview Process:
This company is interviewing and looking to hire ASAP. If this sounds like a role that you could perform well in and that you match the criteria – please apply now!