This job is no longer available
Client Services Leader US
This is a Client Services Leader role, where around 30% of the role will be managing the team of 5 Project Managers.
- Client services team manager position in a hands-on role
- Around 30% of the role will be managing the team of 5 Project Managers.
- The team’s job is to ensure they are creating value for clients. Checking they are not overselling and if they can help clients achieve their goals. It will also be to ensure agile deployment
- You will also have to check the utilisation of licenses they have sold and if there are any identifying opportunities.
- Strong experience with Excel and with Gantt charts is useful
- Typically you will be travelling around the use 1 week per quarter
- You should be based in their New York office
- A leading innovator in the learning tech space
- A small team in the US but very successful and well backed by a large corporation
- They still manage to keep that family, start-up feel
- A global company with international opportunities
- Growing 30% year on year so now is a great time to join
The Interview Process:
- Click apply and speak to one of the FJ team
- Next is an interview with the hiring manager
- Then you will come on site and meet the time
- Finally, you will present and if all goes well offered the job