This job is no longer available
Customer Success Manager New York (1)
Our client is the leader in mobile attribution space with a large market share, You will be managing the accounts on a technical, business, support and product level!
- This is a customer success role in managing the accounts
- You will be managing the accounts on a technical, business, support and product level
- This involves onboarding, retention, renewals and expansion on the accounts
- You should be based on the New York office
- Your job will be to communicate with the client and the tech team to ensure the clients business objectives are met
- They are the leader in mobile attribution space with a large market share.
- Clients love them and they are the proud owners of a 97% client retention rate.
- The office environment is unmatched – only one salesperson has resigned in 3 years.
- Their partner ecosystem is massive and unparalleled – they truly are the leaders globally
- With their growth about to be focussed on the US this is a great chance to join
- Wait until you see their amazing offices New York
The Interview Process:
- Click apply to speak to one of our recruiters.
- Then you will speak to the hiring manager, and if successful go on site to meet the team
- If this goes well then you will speak with the CEO and hopefully get an offer