Enterprise Account Executive | Martech SaaS | San Francisco
Are you looking to sell a unique product? Are you looking for a great company with an amazing culture and progression opportunities?
If you said yes to any of those questions then there is a good chance you will be interested in this fantastic opportunity! My client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will be one of the early members of the sales team to hit the ground, based in their San Francisco office.
- Experience selling martech SaaS solutions at an Enterprise level (Fortune 1000 companies)
- You will report to the Head of Sales
- You will be selling to senior decision makers in marketing departments
- Big emphasis on selling into CPG, retail and automotive verticals
- No cold calling needed! All leads will be warm
- You will be based in the office
- PRE IPO start up in the martech /data space - untapped niche market!
- An intelligent leadership team that spoke at the world economic forum
- Close knit family free! Everyone in the company is big travel and adventure enthusiasts
- Over 200 customers without a proper full-time sales team
- You will be the 3rd sales person on the ground! This is a great opportunity to help put the best processes in place and build up the company
- Well known investor of one of the biggest CRM systems out there
- Ideally, you will have 5-10 years’ experience selling SaaS at an enterprise level?
- We’re looking for people with deal sizes over $100k
- Have you got experience working in the martech industry?
- Prior startup experience is needed
- Experience selling to marketing departments? Sound like you?
- Able to commute daily to San Francisco
- Proven stability - sorry if you move around every year this role won't be right for you. My client must have a reasonable tenure.
The Interview Process:
This company is interviewing and looking to hire ASAP. If this sounds like a role that you could perform well in and that you match the criteria – please apply now!