Enterprise Sales Executive| Marketing Technology | San Francisco, United States
Be part of a company that owns its market with offices across the globe and growing at an exponential rate! They are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive with extensive experience in selling enterprise marketing technology. You will be joining a business who has a brilliant reputation and really look after their employees.
- As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, conducting meetings, negotiation, and working closely with the customer success team.
- You will be comfortable closing large, enterprise deals and ensuring consistent growth.
- You will be utilising your large network of contacts to close complex transactions.
- This role will require travel to key industry events.
- San Francisco based (full-time office role).
- Ideally, you should have 5+ years selling enterprise SaaS.
- It is preferred if you have sold marketing technology.
- You have experience closing 6 figure deals of up to $250k ACV.
- You have a strong track record of hitting a 7 figure annual quota.
- You will be a part of a rapidly growing company with a proven marketing analytics platform.
- The company has been named in the “Best Places to Work” – San Francisco Business Times.
- They have received multimillion of dollars in funding and are very cash positive.
- Offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
The Interview Process:
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! There are a couple of interviews and the decision can be made very quickly.