This job is no longer available
Global Accounts Manager New York
This is a Global Accounts Manager role with 60% of your role will be managing the existing business within their accounts and 40% will be finding new areas of those businesses for them to work with. Get in touch if this role interests you!
- Account management role focussed only on the large global accounts
- 60% of your role will be managing the existing business within their accounts and 40% will be finding new areas of those businesses for them to work with
- You should have the hunter mentality as well as being able to build and continue the relationships as you expand into these accounts on the East Coast.
- You will be based in the New York office
- There is travel expected as you go and meet clients
- You should be proactive, independent and a self-starter
- Leading data company for the financial services industry
- They’re a true leader with global offices
- The company are over $55million in revenue
- This office is at $3.5million with plans to grow over 40% next year
- With a true overachieving culture, this team are currently at 145% of target.
- For the right individual, this could be great for your career.
- They even pay for their employees to do extra education
The Interview Process:
- You’ll jump on a video interview with the hiring manager
- Next, you’ll meet them and the team in person
- After a quick coffee and chat with the CRO hopefully, you’ll be offered the job