This job is no longer available
Marketing Manager – AI Machine Learning
This Global Leader in mobile attribution is looking for a driven and experienced VP of Sales for the West Coast operation.
- This role is for a Marketing Manager - the first person in this role in the US.
- You will report to the VP based in Europe.
- You will be in charge of running all events and helping out with PR.
- The local strategy for marketing will be your responsibility.
- All marketing collateral such as brochures will be your responsibility.
- You will work closely with the sales team and will be instrumental in making them known in the US.
- The clients are in the travel, high tech and BPO space.
- You will be office based in San Francisco.
- Have you got experience in marketing and PR? Have you previously used these skills for a SaaS vendor?
- We’re looking for people with SaaS experience.
- Dynamic, driven and intelligent. Sound like you?
- Based in San Francisco.
- This is a job for a Pre-IPO privately backed exciting tech start up.
- Backed by some big names in the industry – some of the biggest VCs out there.
- Received over $ 25million in funding so you know they’re in good hands.
- They grew over 1000% last year and with plans to grow 300-400% this year ambition is not something they lack.
- Stock is included for this job so you really are building your own fortune.
- With a company retreat abroad ever year, you’ll even get to travel in this job.
What you’ll get:
- $60k-$100k basic salary, depending on experience plus a generous OTE which can go up to 50%.
- Stock options, healthcare, and some pretty awesome trips abroad.
- A chance to work for one of the most exciting pre-IPO SaaS vendors in this space.
- First click below and apply to the job.
- Next you will speak to the VP.
- Then you’ll come on site to meet the team and even speak to the CRO.