This job is no longer available
Presales Engineer - Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence
This exciting startup in the data analytics space is looking for a technically-minded Presales Engineer to join their expanding team.
- This is a Presales role supporting the sales team.
- There are currently 4 sales people in the US.
- This will be typical presales providing demos, POCs, pilots and answering tech questions in a customer facing role until the point the client signs and they are passed over to the post sales team. There may even be showing and training customers on how to use the system.
- A large part will focus on the financial, insurance, telecom, retail and aviation verticals.
- Ideally you will be based in New York.
- There will be around 50% travel in this role.
- Do you have Presales experience?
- Have you worked around web analytics or web applications?
- You will be based in New York.
- Young start-up in the data analytics space.
- Received over $11million in funding.
- They are tripling revenue year-on-year and have plans to double this year.
- Great company culture including an annu al company get away. Last year they went to Mexico.
- They also have monthly days out – some of these have been to NBA, hockey and they did a concert at Christmas.
- For the right candidate, stock is included.
What you’ll get:
- $130k-$140k basic salary depending on experience plus OTE of $10-$15k
- Plenty of benefits and awesome incentives.
- A chance to work for one of the most exciting companies in the analytics start up space.
- Click apply to speak to one of the FJ team.
- Then you’ll interview with the Presales Manager followed by a face to face interview including a presentation.