This job is no longer available
Regional Sales Manager – San Francisco (Remote)
Our client is an Award-winning business (more than 10 awards in 2018 alone) that has grown in over 100% ARR for three consecutive years...
- Regional Sales Manager, ideally you will be based from in San Francisco (open to North / South Bay, San Jose, Peninsula).
Identify, cultivate and close new business sales relationships at an Enterprise level.
- You will have the full support and work closely with Pre-Sales Engineers within your region.
- Collaborate with various departments to maximise opportunities across your territory –Marketing, SDR’s, Corporate Account Executives & Country Managers etc.
- The role will involve strategic management of existing partners.
- You will be comfortable closing deals of $200K upwards.
- Experience security/cybersecurity is a must, Startup experience is also a must.
- Listed on the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Pre-IPO, $120 Million in funding (completed series D).
- Award-winning business (more than 10 awards in 2018 alone) that has grown in over 100% ARR for three consecutive years.
The Interview Process:
- Initial telephone Interview with Hiring Manager
- Zoom with other RSM’s, Sales Engineers to get a feel for role, business culture
- Final Interview with Senior VP of WW Sales