This job is no longer available
Sales Manager (San Francisco)
Our client has a 5* rating on Glassdoor and is currently reaching 90% of all smartphones globally, with a robust pipeline to eventually track any type of ad inventory across all app-based ecosystems
- Ideally, you will have 2+ years of experience selling mobile SaaS into brands-agencies.
- Having a strong track record of direct sales experience in a technical field selling into a combination of mobile, enterprise, and agency clients before moving into a management role will benefit you in creating structures to effectively manage a team of sales managers.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and lead-generation tools.
- Experience working with or selling into brand-agencies as part of the sales process will be a plus.
- You should understand the role of agencies in the mobile-marketing ecosystem and refining our agency sales strategy, growing the business in various brand verticals that are now moving into mobile.
- 5* rating on Glassdoor
- 13 global offices
- One of the largest attribution platforms in the world
- The company recently closed its Series D funding
- Tripled in revenue every year on average in the last three years, and has been profitable since 2015
- Currently reaching 90% of all smartphones globally, with a robust pipeline to eventually track any type of ad inventory across all app-based ecosystems
- Multiple travel incentives throughout the year – all expenses paid!
The Interview Process: