This job is no longer available
Solutions Architect | New York
They are the leader in mobile attribution space with a large market share, The other part of your job is closer to that of a CSM helping to onboard the client and ensuring they are successful.
- Solutions architect role working as a solutions engineer
- 50% of your time will be working with the enterprise AE’s acting as a sales engineer commercially facing
- The other part of your job is closer to that of a CSM helping to on-board the client and ensuring they are successful
- You should be based from the New York office
- You will be working on a POC and so should be technical as you will have to do testing as you project manage and onboard
- You will be working with enterprise accounts so it is essential you have this experience
- They are the leader in mobile attribution space with a large market share.
- Clients love them and they are the proud owners of a 97% client retention rate.
- The office environment is unmatched – only one salesperson has resigned in 3 years.
- Their partner ecosystem is massive and unparalleled – they truly are the leaders globally
- With their growth about to be focussed on the US this is great chance to join
- Wait until you see their amazing office space
The Interview Process:
- Click apply to speak to one of our recruiters.
- Then you will speak to the hiring manager, and if successful go on site to meet the team
- If this goes well then you will speak with the CEO and hopefully get an offer