This job is no longer available
Solutions Engineering Manager
The company is founded by the executive team from Onavo, a mobile analytics company acquired by Facebook in 2013 for $120mm...
- Hire, train, and mentor a team of Solutions Engineers.
- Refine process, workflow, team scope and roadmap for operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product leadership to influence product roadmaps.
- Work with Sales and Account Management leaders to ensure customer happiness.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and support for technical account related issues.
- Be responsible for the future organizational structure of the team.
- Technical implementation of our platform, from scoping, planning, and execution; encompassing the onboarding process of Singular Attribution and Analytics APIs.
- Develop internal tools, design workflows and process, hold trainings, analyze data, code API wrappers and generate revenue.
- You will be expected to know our product inside and out and team up with Sales, Customer Success,
- Support, Engineering, and Product teams to assist with technical sales activities for new and existing accounts.
- Build customer trust through professional and swift onboarding
- Provide answers to customers regarding technical implementation questions
- The company is founded by the executive team from Onavo, a mobile analytics company acquired by Facebook in 2013 for $120mm.
- Since the company’s inception in 2014, Singular has tracked and analyzed over $7 billion in mobile ad spend
- Working with the largest advertisers in mobile including, Lyft, Yelp, Postmates, Supercell, Disney, Zynga,
- Facebook, Twitter, and Match just to name a few.
- $50million funding to date – just received $30million Series B in September 2018
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor – very supportive work environment
“Best Places to Work” – San Francisco Business Times
- Recently merged with Apsalar to create the first and world’s most powerful end-to-end marketing analytics platform
- 180% headcount growth in the last two years – this is the right time to join and make an impact!
- 5+ years of management and TAM experience attribution.
The Interview Process:
Get in touch to find out more!