Tealeaf Professional Services Expert Presales/Postsales Engineer | New York or US wide
This is a brilliant opportunity for a flexible and adaptable individual to really make a mark in business and help build their own fortune. Tealeaf experts, please apply below!
- Young start-up in the analytics space.
- Received over $11million in funding.
- They are tripling revenue year-on-year and have plans to double this year.
- Great company culture including an annual company getaway. Last year they went to Mexico.
- They also have monthly days out – some of these have been to NBA, hockey and they did a concert at Christmas.
- For the right candidate, stock is included.
- Professional services position with three aspects of the role.
- Presales responsibilities providing demos, POCs, pilots and answering tech questions in a customer facing role.
- Post sales aspect implementing, installing, configuring and testing the solution. You will work closely with the IT and Security teams.
- You will also be involved in an on-call rotation for tech support which is a ticketing system.
- You will focus on the financial, insurance, telecom, retail and aviation verticals.
- You will be based in the New York office or remotely for the right candidate.
- There is some travel on site to clients, but most can be remote - you can expect 1-3 trips a quarter around the US.
- Ideally, you will be a Tealeaf expert!
- Do you have Presales/post sales experience?
- Have you got an understanding of networking/firewalls? (Can you troubleshoot?)
- Network monitoring tools experience is also key.
- Ideally, experience with Linux or Windows would help.
- You will be based in New York ideally but anywhere in the US is possible.
The Interview Process:
This company is interviewing and looking to hire ASAP. If this sounds like a role that you could perform well in – please apply now!