This job is no longer available
VP of Marketing | Martech SaaS | San Francisco (1)
As the VP of marketing, you will be the company's first marketing hire to help establish and build their marketing strategy...There will be a big focus on content generation (case studies, whitepapers, blogs web content)
- As the VP of marketing, you will be the company's first marketing hire to help establish and build their marketing strategy
- There will be a big focus on content generation (case studies, whitepapers, blogs web content)
- You will also handle any PR related matters, planning events, managing the company’s marketing budget
- Since the product is new and the area is niche, you will need to build awareness on the product and help educate the market/clients
- Targeting CPG, auto and retail verticals across the US
- Helping established leads for the sales team (will be metrics driven)
- Reporting into the Co-founder
- Based in the office every day
- PRE IPO start up in the martech /data space - untapped niche market!
- An intelligent leadership team that spoke at the world economic forum
- Close knit family free! Everyone in the company is big travel and adventure enthusiasts
- Over 200 customers without a proper full-time sales team
- Series A funded
- Have you got at least 8 years of experience working in a marketing role?
- Have you direct SaaS experience with a marketing company?
- Content marketing - need to be strong in this area
- Well spoken, someone who is hungry and can work in a scrappy startup environment
The Interview Process:
- This company is interviewing and looking to hire ASAP. If this sounds like a role that you could perform well in and that you match the criteria – please apply now!
Job code: 12069