Recruitment Consultant - San Francisco
Do you want excel beyond the remits of your current role? Have you worked in an office-based or professional environment for a couple of years? Our highest performers are people like you!
Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE. Flexible working options. Generous holiday allowance.
At Finlay James you would have the opportunity to earn uncapped earnings, have improved freedom and have an improved personal impact.
- Our Recruitment Consultants manage both technology clients and candidates; prospecting and winning new clients - becoming an extension of their team in order to find the best candidates, managing the process from the first touch to placement and beyond.
- To be successful in this position you have to really love working with people.
- Someone who enjoys developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- You’ll need to care passionately about your candidate’s experience but also growing your client accounts and building new business.
- Based from our office in Downtown San Francisco.
- First and foremost, we are a technology sales recruitment company.
- We build tech teams all over the world - But we’re so much more than just a recruitment company.
- Headquartered in Manchester, we have grown by 26% in the past year and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
- We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success.
- Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends.
- Don’t believe us, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
What We Bring:
- Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE.
- Flexible working options.
- Pension contribution.
- Duvet days.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A clear career development plan and robust training programme.
- Plus company-wide incentives to places like Cancun, Miami, Barbados, Spain, Amsterdam and $$$ towards luxury holidays.
An initial exploratory conversation with our in-house Talent Acquisition Consultant, Catherine, followed by a video interview with our Managing Director.
Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ such a great place to work: